Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Poll Best Pole £500-£1000 RRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Best Pole £500-£1000 RRP

What do YOU GUYS think is the best pole to £1000 from this small sample of the best!
    Browning Beryllium C/M Spec
    8.89%
    Daiwa Strongbeam
    4.44%
    Garbolino 796
    55.56%
    Maver N25
    15.56%
    Sensas Power 634
    15.56%

None of these I would vote for the Shimano Speedmaster XT 16Mtr. ( Half price from Fosters) I looked at all the ones above and for the price I think it is the best

Comment

I think that choosing a pole is a very personal thing really as everyone handles a pole differently and it depends what you use your pole for. ie Carp cruncinh - Canal fishing etc

Comment

there is only 1 pole that i would look and that is the daiwa g8 it is the best pole for just under a £1000

Comment

But thats more than £1000 rrp!

Comment

no thats the buying price the rrp is £1500?

Comment

Get a Shimano great poles and great backup service unlike the ones mentioned in the poll above.
              http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

I am with lastagain on this one Daiwa G8 all the way

Comment

Daiwa Whisker £999
                  Roll on friday

Comment

Last again cant read,the title is poles 500-1000 rrp

Comment

just got my self the garbolino 796 last year for £999. you get loads of stuff with it like top two power kits,top threes,short four,and a extendable cuping kits and a hodall i think a good all round pole my self
                      [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

Garbolino Carp Match.
                        MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

I have the Sensas 634 and it works real well for the biggies with 90lb of carp taken in 3 hrs without even a blemish lots of power a very good all rounder I can't say its better or worse than any of the other but it does what i want from it very well and it comes with a huge holdall and eveything you would want. Also replacement parts are cheap £130 for a top 5 set

Comment

yes the 796 very good pole for the money

Comment

I bought the 796 the other week and it's fantastic. Good strong pole and light.
                              [URL="http://www.fishingforinfo.co.uk"]http://www.fishingforinfo.co.uk[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                              X