Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver mx3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver mx3000

is it a good box and what do you think of it (if you got one) ??
    i am looking for a new box and i am quite tall and fish matches
    i have found one it is 150£ second hand soo i might go for it
    thanks kyle

dont bother mate heard some bad things like they fall apart pretty quick

Comment

anyone elses opinion and i am very carefull with my tackle

Comment

I'd try another forum like total fishing if you want a fair evaluation on any maver tackle..

All you'll get on here are things like..

' I bought a maver pole and while playing a large gudgeon to the net all the sections snapped'
        ' I bought some maver boots and when i tied the laces they spontaneously combusted'
        ' I bought a maver keepnet, when i put it in the water.. it dissolved'
        ' my 2nd cousin twice removed had a mate who knew somebody... etc etc..

Carl
        Last edited by Carlbags; 11 November 2009, 08:40 PM. Reason: Maver keyboard playing up.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

why does nowon like maver ??

Comment

Mostly down to "brand snobbery" mate..

Carl.

Comment

ahh okay
              what do you think of them ??

Comment

You will find reviews and ratings etc for it if you look around, just don't bother asking on here.

Carl.

Comment

I had one it was ok mate but I sold to buy a Rive ST as I got one at a good price. Ask tryanything on here as i sold my box to him and as far as i know he likes it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbystar55 View Post
                    ahh okay
                    what do you think of them ??
                    I have quite a lot of Maver gear and none of it has ever dissapointed, can't tell you about the 3000 though, i've not had one.

carl.

Comment

they fall to bits mate don't bother,its nothing to do with who makes it.My local tackle dealer got some in and they were broke before he even put them together he sent them back and the same thing happend.He does not stock them anymore as they are too much hassle sending for replacements and he deals with maver all the time and still sells other maver tackle. If I were you I would look for a daiwa tourney, second hand rive or a brilo

hope this helps bb

P.S, I have nothing to do with any tackle companies and this is just MY experience of the maver boxes

Comment

Carlbags - loved the bit at the bottom

Last edited by Carlbags; Yesterday at 08:40 PM. Reason: Maver keyboard playing up.
                        Last edited by Two-nets; 12 November 2009, 07:06 AM. Reason: Maver spell checker not working.

Comment

I have an MX1000 and have humped it around all summer with no problems at all.

Comment

I tried the mx3000 and for a tall bloke (6'7") it was good, You can ajust the seat height. I settled on the mx4000 and have had it 10 months and it still in one pice. The only problem might be the wheel kit espically if you are as tall as me.

Comment

Working...
                            X