Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Super G10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super G10

Hi fella`s,

Im after a bit of advice really, I have a Garbolino super g10 pole its the standard package but it also has 2 extra top 4`s and 2 extra LITE power top 2`s(the new wider bore ones) its only 3 months old and as new as only been on the bank 4 times!!
    Before i decide to sell it or not im wondering what price i can expect to get for it?

Any help gratefully received

Matthew

y do u want to sell it m8 i love mine

Comment

G10

Hi aidan

I love it to but i just can`t seem to justify having a pole worth that much when i could put the money to good use else where?

Regards matthew
      Last edited by matt59rown; 14 November 2009, 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling!

Comment

I would say its worth about £1500 , although you may be better off selling as a standard package and selling the extra's separate

Comment

fair enough then if u need the money m8. give us a pm if u r splitting it up as r have some tops off u if u r! or sections

Comment

You may find you get more for it selling it all seperate, thats every section seperate plus all the kits seperate. The top 2/3's will be worth £40/£50 each. the no4's will be £60/70 each, then £80-120 per section. As a package i think you will probably get £1200-1300 tops as the 2nd hand pole market is very quiet at the moment and its coming up to christmas so most people will have the wife watching what they are spending.

Comment

wow

Originally posted by bb bone View Post
              I would say its worth about £1500 , although you may be better off selling as a standard package and selling the extra's separate
              i think £1500 is a bit strong m8 ill go with cartersdad £1200 - £1300 new they are on off if you look round and i mean offer
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

13m section needed plus tops plz

Comment

G10

thanks for all your replies lads,i`ll give it some thought about splitting the sections if i decide to sell,must admit though the depreciation has shocked me a bit, i know its classed as 2nd hand but even so looseing £500- £600 in 3 months!!

Regards Matthew

Comment

hi

Originally posted by matt59rown View Post
                    thanks for all your replies lads,i`ll give it some thought about splitting the sections if i decide to sell,must admit though the depreciation has shocked me a bit, i know its classed as 2nd hand but even so looseing £500- £600 in 3 months!!

Regards Matthew
                    unfortunatly thats the cost of flagship poles ive seen them new for 500 under the going rate m8.and as has been mentioned xmas is here too.my m8 just got a mint maver 481 for wait for this 750.00 and i mean mint you do right to keep it m8
                    Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Originally posted by matt59rown View Post

Regards Matthew
                      See how much you loose when you drive a new Ferrari for 3 months and then decide to sell it!

Comment

Ferrari

If i ever get the chance to buy a car like that i really dont think i`ll worry about £1500!!

Comment

Working...
                        X