Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa tournament roller vs milo prince pole roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa tournament roller vs milo prince pole roller

hi guys have trouble wiv roller i have had about all of them goin bar these to which is better i dont mine the price as long a they dont blow over!

i went off the v rollers when one blew over on my pole now use pro flat xl roller
    does a good job
    Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

i used the flat rollers the other week they blown over and broke ha pole not a happy!

Comment

I,ve got 3 rokin rollers and 2 tourny 1s,these v are not as heavy as milo, but only a bit less,have not had mine fall over yet,these are the first v rollers i've ever used as i have seen the breakages in the past with light weight v rollers.I use them in all but strong winds,as use the flat ones when bad,dont want to tempt fate.Mainly just use them for awkward/ high banks etc.

Comment

can u peg them down m8?

Comment

i use Preston long flat rollers i just push legs into ground abit
            they didnt blow over other day when we had some high winds
            but lad next to me v roller did a few times ,he got fed up and used his rod hold all for a roller,,
            years ago Seymour made some plastic rings that you screwed to a bankstics and put a rod tube thru it it made a very long roller ,i used to have some but dont know whats happened to them

Comment

seymo do a roller very similar to the milo prince called the w roller
              at £25 as welll save some cash
              Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

do they screw into the ground like the milo ones?

Comment

wheres the cheapst place to get these from aswell plz

Comment

Working...
                  X