Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

power tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power tops

i am new to this match/power tops thing ,i have a maver 101 with 3 power tops but only want to fish for silver fish can these tops be fitted with say 4-6 elastic &still work ok thank's in advance.

It will be fine to put any size laccy through a power top as its only the laccy doing the work after all.
    The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

thanks thats what i thought but would rather ask to make sure, as when i last fished there were no power tops just a pole with spare tops one size fits all type of thing cheers ,

Comment

what youll find,is that it will feel easier to play fish on,as the power tops have a wider size bore,making the elastic less likely to stick to the inside of the top kit.use a bit of silicone lubricant,like preston slip,or similar product,and you will be fine.
        talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

that'll do me thanks guys

Comment

The power kits will feel a little more "top heavy" than a match kit would, but they will be fine to use.

Carl.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Working...
            X