Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What is the best pole £2000 RRP +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best pole £2000 RRP +

What is the best of the Flagship poles?
    Daiwa Tournament Professional
    75.00%
    Browning CC1000 M/C Spec
    0.00%
    Maver N57
    0.00%
    Milo 7091
    0.00%
    Preston GiS10
    16.67%
    Shimano Aspire
    8.33%
    Sensas 3588
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

torny pro

Comment

I have read loads of articles on this subject, anyone who votes for any other pole but the tourny, has never used one
      Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
      If you havnt got a good partner.
      Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

how would it read now

Comment

Colmic x 5000, and i used a pro for 3 years

Comment

wigs

lol

Comment

Not tried one but know 3 lads who have just bought the colmic x 5000 and they reckon they are AWSOME.
              [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by madforit View Post
                Not tried one but know 3 lads who have just bought the colmic x 5000 and they reckon they are AWSOME.

i will agree with that statement madforit, awsome

Comment

The best pole is the one you own,....the one you picked,......the one you decided on after hours of looking..........doesn't matter what make if it catches you fish thats all it has to do.Best this and best that COBBLERS.Tackle catches anglers...Knowledge catches fish.
                  In darkness we do what we can
                  In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                    The best pole is the one you own,....the one you picked,......the one you decided on after hours of looking..........doesn't matter what make if it catches you fish thats all it has to do.Best this and best that COBBLERS.Tackle catches anglers...Knowledge catches fish.
                    Larry;
                    Not really....I got the pole that I could afford at the time, if I had the money I'd deffo buy a flagship pole.
                    They are a lot better at longer lengths making the easier/more comfortable to fish with,which helps a lot in a 5-6hr match.
                    I agree knowledge catches fish especially feeding, re;best this and that with some tackle catches anglers,but a good pole helps a great deal.
                    [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

If you guys look back in the forum well over a year ago I think I was telling you all about how good the colmic 5000 is... it is truly amazing, having said that I went out and got the Tournament Airity purely because I had my Pro for over 4 years and sold it as spares and got back well over £1300 - the other thing that put me off the colmic a little is I go to Ireland every year and just dont think the Colmic would take fishing to hand at 12m and giving it some serious treatment - in the end its all about what you want to do with the pole - the Daiwas are the best all round pole by miles - the colmic is the best pole to hold but you wouldnt want to be wacking 20+ elastics through it and pulling proper hard.
                      Simon Young
                      Admin
                      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

The daiwa flagship poles of the last 15 years all have one thing in common , they are built to last and you can do more or less what you want with them . Ive owned the X , 410 and pro and not had any major problems with them , the improvements year on year are very slight but you choose what suits you . Easily the best pole ive ever owned for weight and balance was the Browning B7500 but the only problem was they keeped cracking every time you struck so as i said , get what suits your fishing

Comment

Working...
                        X