Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Waggman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waggman

Hi everyone

Hope you all had a better fishing weekend than me, fished Saphire Lakes near Newark. Weighed 3 carp for 12lb 7oz. The venue did'nt fish that well all round with 47lb - 1st, 25lb - 2nd, 22lb - 3rd, with the rest of the field having between 10lb to 20lb. The winner caught on the floating pole with pellet.

Anyway thats my moan over with, i will be looking for a new pole in the next coupel of weeks. Saved about £1300.00 thinking about the Garbolino Super Legion.

What do you think, any other recommendations.

Regards Waggman
    Last edited by waggman; 27 April 2007, 05:37 PM. Reason: Wrong Titel

speedmaster xt 16m cant go wrong and at £750 (rrp is £1500) its a lot of pole for the money and the finish is better than most 2grand poles and all the extra's you get with it as well, i should know i got one

Comment

pole

buy your self a g8 and use whats left for a few spare top sets

Comment

Garbolino Carp match-£850. Some are saying it's better than the Super Legion which is slightly annoying cos thats what I use :-(
        MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

i own a superlegion and rate it very highly and would recomend it. but i have been hearing the carp match is very good for the money.so thre choice is yours

Comment

I have the Super Legion and cannot fault it to be honest. I haven't tried the carp match so cannot comment. The spares package with the SL is top notch and you should be able to get a bloody good deal with £1300.00 in your sky-rocket. Ive caught carp to 11lb with no problems with my SL and on the other end of the scale the response at 16m is excellent when targeting silvers.

Comment

Sorry not to reply to you guys sooner been working afters. Ricky 75 what make is the speedmaster pole, i will give it a trial.

Wigan Dan / Elliotts 36, Thanks for the info on the SL, how long as the SL been no the market for now, and would other Garbolino top kit fit the SL, as i have a Garbolino Antidote.

Regards Waggman

Dan will you be coming down to Sheffield for the last match of the football season.

Comment

The SL has been out for a couple of years now, but yes, other Garbolino pole sections are compatible. When I get chance I will check exactly which ones.

If we beat 'boro on Saturday I probably wont go to Sheffield, but if we need to win I will be there to support the lads. Fingers are seriously crossed!

Comment

your top kits will fit the super legion

Comment

Working...
                  X