Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

500 pound pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 pound pole

what is every1s view on the best pole for 500 quid??as thats the budget!

the map adrenalin pro, if you can find one, spares are a good price as well. im sure there are a few poles to choose from for that kind of money though. cheers..
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Get a good secondhand Daiwa Connoisseur G8 for that.

Comment

There's a Maver 371 with 10 top kits on ebay at the moment, bidding is currently at £401 and I guess it will go higher but you might get it for about £500. Would be a cracking buy for that money. I have bought a pole from this seller this year (lives in Harlow, Essex) and he is a good bloke who looks after his stuff. Might be worth a look if you are ok with a Maver. The 371 is near the top end of their range so it will be good.

Graham
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

if you are looking at a new pole the daiwa sr4 is near that price range or the map tks 40 if you are happy to buy second hand either the poles mentioned above, depends on the the fishing you are doing the maver being the best in the hand and the daiwa takes more stick

Comment

if your looking for a new pole Shimano exage excellent pole retails about £480

Comment

sr3 or sr4
              [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

really depends on what you want the pole for and what length your looking for but i would never buy a pole without picking it up first.one pole i would suggest you look at for 500 quid is the sensas 704.

Comment

is that the exage ax or bx or the ax pro?

Comment

Originally posted by andywed87 View Post
                    what is every1s view on the best pole for 500 quid??as thats the budget!
                    My sons got a brand new TKS 40 never used, he will accept 575 if your interested. Cheers Gary

Comment

theres a maver 371 and a 401 on ebay now both under £500 and ending within 30mins worth a look
                      [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

Comment

500 quid pole

GOTA SENSAS 724 THINKING OF MOVIN ON HAD ENOUGH OF CARP 16MTRS DONE OK WITH SILVERS ON IT THOUGH BUT WANT TO TARGET SILVERS 3 MATCH TOPS 3 POWER KITS 2-BRAND NEW SPARE 4s 2-CUPPING KITS GET HOLD OF ONE SEE WHAT YER THINK GOOD HUNTING PAL

Comment

I have got the AX but its been updated to the BX have a look at one best pole ive had at the price a little heavy at 14.5 mtrs but very fishable handles carp in the 5-7 pound brkt with ease had carp upto 9 pound no probs.

Comment

Working...
                          X