Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole floats

hi guys does anyone know were to get the mick wilkinson pole floats i tried most places thanks

Mick only sells his floats on line and there is a long waiting list for his excellant floats.

MW Floats (Powered by CubeCart)
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

mick wilkinson pole floats

thanks for that keith one of the lads tell me that they are very good the diamond ones do you have any view on them any help apprieciated thanks

Comment

The Diamonds are very good and stable in deeper water. Thus meaning you can use a lighter float in deep water. They shot well and are very strong.They are available in two bristle types dependant on how sensitive you need to fish.

My personal favourites are the pellet ones for on the deck and the cookies for up in the water.
        [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

As I understand it Mick is not currently taking any orders in an attempt to build a stock.
          My guess is that all that will happen when he starts accepting orders, will find everyone who has MW floats ordering double just so they dont get held up again and the order list will be as bad as before
          Mick appears to be a victim of his own success.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

mw floats(what a joke)

5 floats on ebay £30 and still going whats going on,if you have to pay more than mw sells them for do us all a favour and dont

Comment

Working...
            X