Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

margine poles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• margine poles

im thinkin of getting a margine pole any sugestions on what to buy and what to stay away from

have a look at the new browning comes with 2 top kits about £70 shop around

Comment

pole

have a look at the shimano beastmaster margin pole it is 1 of the strongest poles you can buy 8.5.mtrs about £100 i have 1 and caught fish to 15lbs no problem at all

Comment

The Drennan is superb

after that I'd say any of the Shimano's or Garbolino's

One think to consider, 8.5m may not always be enough - 9.5m or even 11m far more versatile, unfortunately Drennan don't do an 11m version otherwise I'd be straight in for one

Comment

Garbolino Margin Manager is strong as an ox.
          [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

I have both the new and the old Daiwa Yank and Bank and are IMO anyway the best on the market by far!

Baggin Machine

Comment

ive bought a middi carp stikk now didnt want anythin to long with top kits as iv alredy got a 14.5m pole alredy an i didnt wana make things any more complicated and time consumin on the bank when match fishing

Comment

I would highly recommend the diawa yank and bank 10 mtr, used it at rolf's after i had a top kit bust on my trojan pole, i swopped to my margin pole and had fish to 13lb on it no problem. At rolf's they fight like stink. Also used it at Lindholme in the charity match to win my lake by pulling hard fighting carp out of tree in the water. It didn't even look like breaking.
                Steve Davies

Comment

had a dabble with a shimano nexave ax 11m at the weekend, very very strong, a bit sloppy at full length, but at 9.5m it's great

Comment

Browning Margin marauder comes with 2 powers sections, 6 meters, Very nice design and weight aound 400 g at full 6 meters
                    70 pound I think

Comment

Working...
                    X