Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seat Boxs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Boxs

I have at present a Milo box that is superb but age and health are catching up and its too heavy for me to lug about any more.

Can anyone recomend a lightweight box preferably with square legs so I can use existing accessories.

Many thanks.

Matchbox Pyramid boxes are reasonably light well certainly no where as heavy as the Milos, being modular you can add the odd tray if the basic box does not give you enough room, there is also one of their cheaper range of boxes that comes with square legs. Have a look here for the Matcbox range http://www.talkangling.co.uk/matchbox.htm
    Plattforms also do a great box that is not as heavy as the Milos but may be a touch heavier than the Matchbox

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your help.
      I will have a look at both. Like most of us I have also got to limit the gear in the box, sometimes I seem to take far to much - the proverbial kitchen sink comes to mind!!
      Jack1940

Comment

Working...
      X