Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daylite Baits..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylite Baits..

Anyone used Daylite baits made by Steve Rothery?? Heard some very good reports on them but not tired them myself.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Simon my brother was on about them the other day after the maver pairs at lindhome. Both he and myself have never come across any of there stuff so would be interested to know where its available and whats it like?
    Steve Ringer
    Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Apparently its mainly available in the Leeds area although I am told they have just started stocking them at Lindholme this week. I was talking to Steve Rothery a couple of weeks ago and he said its all made by hand and they cant keep up with demand - I was looking to buy some online but cant for the life of me find a shop that stocks it on t'internet.

I should be over at Lindholme in the next couple of weeks so will pick some up there ... apparently the hookers are absolutely blinding but then again there may be some difference between what Steve has been using and what comes in the packs!
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Oh so we're not good enough for you now eh?

Comment

They have only gone into production over the last few weeks, and as such stock levels are low. As simon says it's mainly local around leeds, and lindholme where Steve (daylite) fishes a lot. As the word gets out and production catches up I'm sure the product will become more widely available.
          No I don't work for them/him, but he is a mate and has been giving me hooker pellets for ages, and the production pellets are the same, and yes he does use the packaged pellets himself.
          Now then Rothers surely that's worth a new hat

Comment

Simon - Steve gave me 6 boxes to dish out to lads that were fishing the supercup semi so if you ask around someone will have some if you fancy trying them out, you get loads in a box so they last ages.

I know your waiting for the missus to drop so not sure if your at Thorne on Sunday but if you want can bring some down Bobco have a good supply in so can pick you some up. Failing that see Kirk at the fisho on Saturday he's got a tub.

Comment

I have used daylite baits before and i have found that there is nothing to match them. To me they are the ultimate pellet. I am not just saying this because i am sponsored by him. I actually think that these are the best.

Steven Graham
              Daylite Baits
              Moorfields Farm Fisheries

Comment

Working...
              X