Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please

hi everyone, i am thinking of purchasing a seat box. There seems to be so many to choose from so i am after some advice on a seat box to purchase with a reasonabal price tag. Take into consideration i have never used a seat box however i feel now i need one as hopefully i would like to start match fishing. i fish waggler and feeder mainly so the seat box needs to be suitable for that.

Daiwa tournament..superb!

Comment

hello dan if you looking for a seat box in wot price range are you look to go I have got the new x6 preston a bit price but a very good box it as 6 drawer 4 front and two side cross drawerthe one as conpartments to put all you bits and bob in the front drawer as conpartments to put you hooks and things hope this helps you abit it depend on how much money you have to spend on one but all I can say is buy the best you can aford at the time tight line garyfishman

Comment

Working...
      X