Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Advice on rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on rod

I've got a birthday coming up and have decided to have a rod of my own after fishing with my husband's castoffs for the past couple of years. I want a lightweight rod - about 9 feet long - probably a feeder rod. I mainly fish on lakes. What would you recommend as a good quality rod. Probably £60 to £80 pounds. I fancied the TF Gear feeder rod but have heard mixed reports. Thank you for any advice.

angela ,have a look at garbolino rocket,around 30 pounds and a cracking rod,if you want to spend a bit more try drennan puddle chucker.RegardsOM

Comment

hi angela you wont go wrong with these rods very good value you will also be able to afford 2 for £60 both garbolino rocket carp waggler 12ft £37.99 rocket carp picker 9ft version £22.99 10ft version £25.99 both supplied with three tips tightlines. dave

Comment

Shop around there`s plenty 2 choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by dave burrows View Post
          hi angela you wounlike their polesnt go wrong with these rods very good value you will also be able to afford 2 for £60 both garbolino rocket carp waggler 12ft £37.99 rocket carp picker 9ft version £22.99 10ft version £25.99 both supplied with three tips tightlines. dave
          These are Fantastic value & reliable
          Colin

Comment

seen the new tri cast 8ft carp wand yesterday , really nice ????

Comment

Originally posted by mat.m View Post
              seen the new tri cast 8ft carp wand yesterday , really nice ????
              How much ???
              never used to like the tips on Tri Cast they were always put over
              created flat spot
              Have they changed ??
              Colin

Comment

Another vote for the Garbolino rods - absolute bargain and very very good.

Comment

The tri cast wand m8 aint got no flat spots and i will say its the strongest lightest thinest rod out there. I have put mine through its paces and it took it and wanted more. Smallest fish i have had on it 2oz roach largest to date 16lb carp. Its 8ft and is perfect for commies, or mid range work distance wise. Its so light you wont belive it £105 well spent. I know its a bit over your planned budget, but dont buy anything till you have tried it. (kicking yourself hurts)
                  Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Working...
                  X