Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

best pole for 1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best pole for 1500

i am looking to spend 1500 on a pole but i can't choose. i do alot on canals and commericals so am looking for a good allrounder. the ones i have been looking at are the shimano aspire comp, spectron power and the maver comp 371. one of the main aspects of the poles i am looking at is the stiffness and strength at 14.5m and 16m.

i have the spectron and stiff it is at 16m but i find it heavy and i'm a ruffty tuffty builder ! great for carp work but you may find it over gunned for silvers.
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Save the extra 500 quid and have the TOURNEY
      Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
      If you havnt got a good partner.
      Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

what are the garb 995 and the preston 2g91 poles like at 14.5m and 16m for strength and stiffness.

Comment

got a tricast excellence for sale mate right up your street loads of kit mint condition.cost over £4000 with extras in late 2004 hasn't been used for nearly 2 years due to work & young family if you are interseted send me your tel no in a pm & i'll call you back cheers pat

Comment

look at the daiwa exeller. spectron in disguise for £1150.
            i try hard, but sometimes.......

Comment

Working...
            X