Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

£150 to spend on pole must be over 10mtrs advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £150 to spend on pole must be over 10mtrs advice please.

Hi guys my mate has got £150 to spend on a pole he wants it to be over 10mtrs any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.as he is not on the site i have to get in touch with him so any offers there would be a delay in replying to anyone selling a decent pole.Thanks lads .

Ebay
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

not much advice there mate

Comment

Yeah fair point,
        Who is it for,
        Yourself?
        Try looking in angling times and anglers mail,
        Amazing deals there
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

The daiwa sr1 is well worth a look in that price range mate-11 metres and about £150 on the bay ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Just had a look,mate-£135 on ebay,with 2 power kits.;-)
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Iv Got a Garbolino executioner Novau 13m Absolutely mint condition.
              2 x Power tops
              Great strong pole for the money! £110
              (No Elastics Sorry But with the saving you could get brand new elastics to your liking and some other bits and bobs) PM me if interested!

Comment

A friend has a Daiwa SR1 (11 Meter) which is an excellent pole for under £150 if you shop around you will find a good deal...
                Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend. (Bruce Lee)

Comment

if he can get another £30 i just bought middy battlezones 13m plus extension 2 power top 2 and 1 match kit top 3 for £180 its amazing pole for its price so stronge can handle a 24 elastic you probly wont want anything quite that big its good value for money

Comment

How about my Drennan Team England 14.5m pole with 3 top kits all with new elastics - £125

Comment

Working...
                    X