Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Carp pole for £350 ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp pole for £350 ish

Anyone got any horror stories/ reccomendations for a new carp pole up to about £350 ish

so far im thinking of either a MAP M16 or a Shimano Forcemaster XTA 16m

id go for the shimano everytime,my current pole is the origonel beastmaster never had any problems my local shop tells me the focremaster is better than mine by a mile,i had a maver before that it was to sloppy and buoncy.

Comment

Carp Poles

Danson Angling doing the M-16 for £399 and the Daiwa Fast Carpin 14.5M at £349. May be 14.5M but I think this is a great pole. Take a look in Match Fishing Magazine or Danson Angling. If you decide on a pole get a price and check out fosters or fishermans friend and they will usually better it and they both do interest free monthly payments.

Comment

Would not bother with a 16 metre at that money as you will not be able to hold it out the water widen your choice by coming down a metre or two

Comment

i had a play with most of them in Fosters on saturday and ended up walking away with a shimano forcemaster...

its quite a bid diameter after the 3rd section but feels really nice, strong, and firm

thanks to all that replied

Comment

Preston innovations carp competetion 14.5 m

This is the pole for carping for £399, this includes a top class holdall a cupping kit and cups and 2 power kits + here is the best bit all the hollow elastics, pull bungs,bushes basiclally everything you need for a top price. I had a waggle i must say for 400 notes its a bargain stiff pole with good tip response and only loses it rigidity at 13m + but how may of us fish pass that on commercials, so go have a look of check out my mate,s shop west malling angling, kent, fishing tackle shop, carp,match,specimen, fly, preston, maver, garbolino, fox, korda, esp, dynamite baits, main line, nash, fishing tackle news, south east and quote the website when phoning and he will do you a blinding deal!

Fishaholic
            [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

[url]www.westmallinganglingonline.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
            X