Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sensas carp x margin pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensas carp x margin pole

Has anyone used/seen/heard much about these? They seem VERY cheap....
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

I've seen plenty for sale on E-bay but never seen any on the bank. I was thinking of risking it and buying one but i changed my mind and got a diawa yank and bank.
    Steve Davies

Comment

I don't fish puddles that often, so don't want to spend much on one.
      [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

is that the one that are going for £30 or is it £40 cant remember off hand but if so. i have seen the sensas pole, it look alright i was going to buy one for the margins because you can put a 20 elastic in it. they say its got a lot of power if its the one you are on about. cant remember how long it was if it was 6mtr or 10mtr, but i saw it round about march time of this yr

Comment

i got two of the 6m things. bout £20 each off ebay
          not bad, nice dia, but tip is quite soft and they are heavy for the size/ length... but then what do you expect for £20 put over pole.

Comment

Sounds about how I expected, but I'm a fairly big lad, sure it'll be fine lol. As long as it won't bust with 18-20 elastic in it I'm happy for 20-30 quid!

Comment

i am think of get one to if it snaps it only twenty pound not £149 pounds it sounds OK David. i only need it for the margins i must go and have a look if he as any more left, i should have got it when i saw it back march. oh i do not need it now i get later then i go back and they are all gone you can kick your self it just my luck. but it did look good pole for the price i just could not remember how much it was... but £20 that's good.......

Comment

hi all i got one of these off ebay and fitted preston halo elastic in it and havnt had a problem with it for 20 quid money worth spent in my eyes

Comment

Working...
                X