Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Luggage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Luggage.

I'm looking to replace my luggage as my Browning stuff has finally got worn out after 6 years good service and attacks by the mice. Money is a little tight so I've been looking at the Shakespeare Superteam Comercial Holdall and carryall which looks pretty good and is available at a pretty reasonable price. I've also been considering the new Preston Essential range which seems excellent value for money.

Can anyone give me any advice on either of these.

I have got the preston net bag and cool bag. Really well made. If the rest of the luggage is as well made then it really is a good buy. Also they not some gordy horrible colour! As for holdall i would not swap my preston hardcase for anything else, but if you are on a budget go for the essential range.

Comment

i have the garbolino luggage very nice kit it is. i have the supper carryall and the super g net/accy bag and the super holdall as the rods go on the outside of it in rod pouches it nice when they all match......

Comment

Hi vince have a look at the fox ellite or the new maver luggage they are both very well made

Comment

Gti is a britsh company that supply lots of manufactures with their luggage,Gti produce some of the most hard wearing gear known and supply the like of Van den Eynde,Tri-cast and Maver (as far as i know).
          Like has been said above, the Preston range is excellent value for money and start with their Hardcase range at the top followed by the new `COMPETITION` range for mid priced luggage and ending with the essential range at the cheaper end of the scale.
          Please God...let me win the lottery:rolleyes:

Comment

Preston Essential range

I have the Preston Essential range it is the dog`s b.............................s
            a dry net is a day at home

Comment

bought the daiwa connisseur range to be honest adequate is the best i could say. love their poles rods and reels but slightly dissapointed with these. zip tags fall off too easy and zips a bit sticky.one has broke on the catty pouch already (two months old)
              the carrot bites back:D
              ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Working...
              X