Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

middy shock stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• middy shock stick

been thinking about getting one of these for margin work at my local fishries
    i have herd a lot of bad press about these sticks
    first has any one got one and would they recomend and second what are other peoples veiws with regards to using one of thses
    many thanks
    chris

hi pal better way of getting same result put a pulla bung in your power top 2 ... 2.99 not bad i use it with black hydro and doubles fly in the net,does not take long to get use to either hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by wernley
      hi pal better way of getting same result put a pulla bung in your power top 2 ... 2.99 not bad i use it with black hydro and doubles fly in the net,does not take long to get use to either hope this helps
      What ever happened to showing fish some respect.

Its enough to make you pack it all in
      Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
      If you havnt got a good partner.
      Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Just get a crane and tie some rope to the end,same thing.

Comment

i had one but i sold it had no problems with it just didnt use it often they are grate for big doubles 16lb + you can have what ever line you want on it you will not break it i have even had 10lb line on it and got snagged in the end the reed gave way from the root not the pole strong as a crane.
          [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
          Guess who is back...
          [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
          [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
          X