Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

frenzee feeder rod advice wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frenzee feeder rod advice wanted

Hi all.

Went to evesham fishing show yesterday and the frenzee feeder rods caught my eye. I was impressed with the 10 and 11 foot feeder rods!!

Has anyone got one used one or know off anyone that has got one etc etc??

Do you know who makes the blank?????

Would like to know what you all think off them, thinking off getting on.

Any advice would be very helpfull.

Thanks guys

I had a look at the 10ft bomb rod today and was very impressed to be honest, seems they are coming out of China however seem to be a top quality product, comes with a ready rod bag as well had a RRP of £139.95 but selling at £85 however nothing to compare the prices to as never seen them for sale anywhere
    Last edited by macca63; 30 August 2010, 11:01 PM.

Comment

They werent available before the evesham show and they only had a few at the knockdown prices. I had a go with one at the go fishing show as was very impressed.

Comment

like i say, they looked nice to me. problem ive got is im use to normarks and as you know you cant get them any more!! you both think it is on the way as being as good as a normark rod????
        for the money they look good.

Comment

i have a 12ft frenzee feeder rod which i really like. i am looking at getting the 10ft bomb rod to but i am also looking at the preston 10ft mini carp rod to. not sure which one to go for as i havent picked up the 10ft frenzee. i like how soft the preston is and want to look at a frenzee before i mak my decision

Comment

No idea today but I can try and give my views after the weekend as I'm fishing with Steve Barraclough and Andy Neal as well as the rest of the Frenzee team on Fri and Sat and will be having a good look (Frenzee factory) and play/fish with the Frenzee range if thats any good.

Mind I will say that given the class of Steve and Andy I'm sure they could fish for whoever they like so Frenzee can't be bad at all, just a new boy on the block
            Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

If their poles or waggler rods are anything to go by, the feeder rods should be top class. I believe their blanks are made in Italy rather than China like most other stuff.
              [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
              X