Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

team daiwa-s 11'6" feeder rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team daiwa-s 11'6" feeder rod

Hi guys,
    I've been offered one of these feeder rods,but can't find any info on them. Do any of you know of them and what they're like? I'd be using it for mostly bream. All I know is they've got the armlock handles. Any info would be great,thanks.
    Paul ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Bttt
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

they are nice and soft but they were the medium range to daiwa rods when connisseur z were the flag ship so quite old now the connisseur z in the 12ft version is still the dogs nuts in bream rods i used to have the 11/13 team s and used it for carp fishing on large lakes cause they could chuck a feeder a long way and very forgiving with carp under your feet with barbless hooks

Comment

thanks breamgod,i'll keep my eyes out for a conny z then,they still go for quite a lot on ebay,but i've bought this team daiwa for a good price,so i'll see how it is in the mean time. cheers mate.
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
        X