Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Recommend me a good allround pole £500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me a good allround pole £500

Hello all,

As title, can you recommend me a good allround pole in the 500 pound bracket

thanks

stuart

Shimano Exage AX......enough said!!

Comment

daiwa sr3
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

If you shop around you should get a daiwa sr4 for about £50 more mate. A superb pole for the money,I'm chuffed with mine ;-)
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

sensas 434
          Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Map TKS Range, power top kits £40 which are universal and fit all the TKS range, good back up and next day delivery on replacement sections, I have TKS 40 and 50 super pole, nice pole to fish long aswell. Its simple to elasticate as there are marks on the top kits stating where to cut and what size bushes to use. 1st class all round pole.

And no lads I'm not a MAP Rep haha

Comment

ive got the 434 but i dont like it, i am hoping to sell it and get another pole around 500-600£.

Comment

the sr range have the best spares if you bust anythin and ive seen the sr2 and if you get up from that eg 3 or 4 your sorted m8

Comment

Originally posted by rugbystar55 View Post
                  ive got the 434 but i dont like it, i am hoping to sell it and get another pole around 500-600£.
                  why dont you like it chap,,,thought the one i tried was brill for the money especially with the spares package sensas are offering at the moment,upto eight kits including cup kit/cups plus quality holdall,,,each to there own i suppose saying all that ive gone for a 734 !!
                  Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Under a grand, the Daiwa SR and MAP TKS ranges are the best IMHO. Just get the best of those you can for your money.

Comment

i just dont like it, i think very sloppy and bad in wind i personally think.
                      i want a compertition range sensas as i like there service.

Comment

Working...
                      X