Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Footplate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footplate

Universal Footplate on eBay (end time 19-Sep-10 21:48:01 BST)

How does this look for a first footplate?
    Unless somebody knows of a better one for the same price?
    Cheers
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

You get whatyou pay for. I had one of those footplates as it came with some octoplus stuff I got off ebay. It was OK, certainly good for the money. I have bought a single sided sparaybar from that seller, and for the money it is excellent, I think he's a bit of a DIY merchant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

I bought a footplate similar to that on ebay a number of years ago and its still going strong. Cheap & Cheerful but does the job :-)

Comment

Looks ideal,connor,but tread carefully,as some cheaper footplates can be a little unstable when you stand on them and tip the box up.
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Good tip there Paul I've had this happen before and lost a mobile phone to the lake! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
            Looks ideal,connor,but tread carefully,as some cheaper footplates can be a little unstable when you stand on them and tip the box up.
            If the legs are stable with the ground it will be alright?
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

As long as you keep the footplate level,you'll be fine mate ;-)
              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Ok. Will consider it then,
                Cheers

Comment

FISHEASY DELUXE UNIVERSAL 3 BAR FOOTPLATE FOOTPLATFORM on eBay (end time 03-Oct-10 16:03:10 BST)
                  Does this solve that problem?

Comment

Looks just the job,mate-the locking mechanism's a good idea and should solve the problem. Happy days!
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Looks just the job,mate-the locking mechanism's a good idea and should solve the problem. Happy days!
                      Cheers paul,
                      Appreciated

Comment

If I was you i'd araldite some anti slip material to the bars, they can get very slippy when wet.

Carl.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlbags View Post
                          If I was you i'd araldite some anti slip material to the bars, they can get very slippy when wet.

Carl.
                          Good idea carlbags.
                          Cheers
                          Connor

Comment

Something like this would do it:

ALUMINIUM OXIDE EMERY CLOTH ROLL 80 GRIT x 5MTR on eBay (end time 04-Oct-10 15:25:56 BST)
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Would a real octoplus footplate be better do you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X