Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Matchbox s class seatboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchbox s class seatboxes

Hi i have been having a look on thier site these look good,any one using one ?.I like the idea of the new footplate any good ?. cheers

Ive got one. The seatbox is bob on, i bought the new wider bar footplate for it. The only thing is with the new footplate is the seatbox lifts up at the back when you get up off the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Matress View Post
      Ive got one. The seatbox is bob on, i bought the new wider bar footplate for it. The only thing is with the new footplate is the seatbox lifts up at the back when you get up off the seat.
      Cheers mate,did not no about wider bar footplate ? no stockists round my way and just going by thier web site also a bit concerned what you say about back of box lifting ?..I still have thier river box nothing wrong with it but you no how it is ? brought the fox one then the brundell angling milo system great box but just to big for me now.

Comment

i too have a s class .the build quality is superb,but i too have the same problem of the box lifting.to overcome this,i simply have the back legs slightly higher than the front.makes holding 16m easier too.all in all,a great box. oh yeah,the website is very out of date. look on the fosters of birmingham site.they have everything there.and cheaper.
        talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Originally posted by creepy View Post
          i too have a s class .the build quality is superb,but i too have the same problem of the box lifting.to overcome this,i simply have the back legs slightly higher than the front.makes holding 16m easier too.all in all,a great box. oh yeah,the website is very out of date. look on the fosters of birmingham site.they have everything there.and cheaper.
          thanks creepy will do.

Comment

Hi, Ive sussed out that i have to lock my footplate in position with the two side screws and now the back doesnt lift up.....DOH!!

Comment

i have had loads of boxes and this is the nuts,top quality mate,i have several trays and winders for sale pm me if anyone is interested,all new,

Comment

Matchbox are just on the point of releasing the new MATCHBOX TACKLE E-CLASS SEATBOX SYSTEM. At the present time there are no details of it on their website, but you can read a review of the new top of the range EC3 SYSTEM HERE.
                [COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_big.gif[/IMG] "Minxed" to the max.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_shock.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
                [URL="http://petermorton1.xanga.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Click this link to read "My Fishing Diaries"[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Comment

The footplate ive got is the same as this one, with the side bars. PROPER solid footplate and will last forever. I love my S-Class.

Comment

Working...
                  X