Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing Trolly/barrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Trolly/barrow

Hi Guys

I am looking for a decent trolly/barrow to fit a Tardis supermatch and a usually heavily packed carry all. Can anyone recommend one that is best for the job?I have heard that a single wheel model is better than those with two. Any thoughts.

Cheers!

I have the original Tardis. I would say you are looking at 2 choices, depending on your budget. If funds allow get a Fox Barrrow/Platform, it has plenty of room, comes with 4 legs and most importantly a large inflatable single wheel.

A cheaper version is the barrow/platform made be Ultimate, a lot cheaper than the Fox but does the same job.

I have the Fox version and it is excellent.

Don't buy the Diawa barrow/platform it is smaller in dimensions than the Fox and tardis boxes DO NOT fit.

Comment

HI mate i have a MILO box and having tried different trolleys i bought the JCR carp barrow,(much to my carpie mates amusement)but it works a treat ,its the two wheeled version.I am over 6f and i found reversing the handles(or putting them on upside down)completely changed the point of balance and made it easy to transport everything with no fuss.Also at your peg the barrow can sit behind the seatbox with your carryall at hand height.I have used this with no problems and would recommend (cost new < £50).But i have also heard that the preston barrow takes milo boxes well .

Comment

Working...
      X