Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fox MSB Seatbox accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox MSB Seatbox accessories

Wherre's the best (cheapest) place to buy these?

Cheers
    Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

Depends what it is you're after mate, i have just ordered these:-
    The MSB side tray is cheapest from matchman supplies £34.99 with free delivery.
    MSB bump bar is cheaper at Banks & Burr £24.99 & p&p (£34.99 everywhere else).

Comment

Thanks chap - did you notice Banks & Burr have the MSB bump bar for £24.99 AND £34.99? I see you just sold a folding one. I never thought about getting one until now, but for winter long fishing I guess they could come in handy. What made you decide to get the other type instead?

Ta
      Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbelSlayer View Post
        Thanks chap - did you notice Banks & Burr have the MSB bump bar for £24.99 AND £34.99? I see you just sold a folding one. I never thought about getting one until now, but for winter long fishing I guess they could come in handy. What made you decide to get the other type instead?

Ta
        Banks and burr is an amazing shop.
        I live just down the road from it and really you cant beat the people or the prices
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Just changed to the MSB one as i have just ordered a MSB Euro box, and i'm a right tackle tart. lol

I've also ordered an MSB side tray, now looking for someone who can make a folding cover for it.

Comment

Working...
          X