Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Platform barrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platform barrows

A mate bought the Brollnets platform barrow (on offer in the tackle shop for £40)it was one of those dont really need it but could not resist the price moments.He asked me to try it out and while having a play RE transporting my gear,which it does well i wondered about actually fishing off it.

So i fixed a large and comfortable cushion to the right hand side and for me it works a treat,the larger area i find helps when long pole fishing giving more support to your legs.There is still plenty of room on the left to have bait boxes and behind for bits boxes,and of course you still have four legs for extra side trays and other attachments.

The only downside is your end tackle instead of being in seatbox draws is now in boxes,this would not suit many anglers.But i find for myself being venue and method specific it works ok.

I find it ironic that i now prefer the above to the very expensive milo seat box i was using and of course sticking on the wheel and handles (takes seconds)it transports your carryall/holdall with ease. £40 well spent.
Working...
X