Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston space station compact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston space station compact

I have never tried a preston seatbox like the look of this one.Any member using one i would be interested your views.

yep i have one mick and i love it weight wise its not as big as its big brother hence the name compact,i have just added another unit to it to allow me to keep 2 more winder trays,think i may add another ! i cant fault it.

Comment

Originally posted by carl heaton View Post
      yep i have one mick and i love it weight wise its not as big as its big brother hence the name compact,i have just added another unit to it to allow me to keep 2 more winder trays,think i may add another ! i cant fault it.
      Cheers carl.

Comment

my dads got one of these and loves it mate go on u wont regret it btw i got its big brother and love that too very sturdy and its like sitting on air mate seat mould around you're bum making it realy enjoyable to sit on for 10-12 hours

Comment

is this the box were the legs go in the frame, do you have to attach something to the frame so you can use side trays it does look like a nice box though
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

na its external legs bud that's the space saver this is the space station compact look it on google bud as I said and some of the guys wont like me saying this I think they are just as good as a rive how do I know i had two rives and sold and one broke dam carbon frame

Comment

Ive always had preston seat boxes,this is the best yet for me,you wont be disapointed mate,get one bought!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X