Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Competition Carryall 45lr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Competition Carryall 45lr

Just bought one for my birthday off my grandparents.
    Are they good?
    And is the net pocket any good also.
    Cheers
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

had mine ages,, although mine is the 55 litre one,,, nowt wrong with mine,, still looks like new,, zips and stitching are all intact!!!
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Originally posted by Leaky Lloyd View Post
      had mine ages,, although mine is the 55 litre one,,, nowt wrong with mine,, still looks like new,, zips and stitching are all intact!!!
      Always a good sign then!
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

no problems with mine, zips and stitching are good, strap and handles are plenty strong enough net pocket is ok but wont fasten with larger landing nets or with keepnets but not a problem plenty of room inside for those wuo dont take the kitchen sink,come to think of it ,fully loaded its nice and balanced and wont tip over like some ive had before
        brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

well played connor happy b'day

Comment

Ive got the bigger one too.................very happy with it
            To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

had the preston competition 45 ltr carryall and rod holdall had it 2 months stitching come apart on all of it phoned preston they didnt want to know !! got garbolino super g now excellant luggage

Comment

Got the bigger of the two and very pleased with it, lasting very well touch wood ;-)
                To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Originally posted by connor View Post
                  Just bought one for my birthday off my grandparents.
                  Are they good?
                  And is the net pocket any good also.
                  Cheers
                  Connor
                  I had one of these Connor and it was brilliant. I only sold it when I changed all my luggage to Daiwa and it was still as good as new. You've done OK with that one matey. By the way, as you're only a youngster please do not look at my avatar!
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Maver Man View Post
                    I had one of these Connor and it was brilliant. I only sold it when I changed all my luggage to Daiwa and it was still as good as new. You've done OK with that one matey. By the way, as you're only a youngster please do not look at my avatar!
                    Lol,
                    Ive used the carryall a fair few times now, it is really good, one of the best presents ive had, cant live without it now, come to every session with me,
                    The zips on it are amazing dont see how they would break atall and sturdy bottom of carryall really good.

Comment

Working...
                    X