Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

advise on a new pole??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise on a new pole??

ive got bout £1000 and was wonderin if you cud give me sum recomendations on poles... ive been looking at the daiwa tdsr5.... garbolino gmax 700... sensas 734 anybody got on advise on these poles or recomend any other pole???

Tdsr range always one to look at
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

theres a spectron m2 on ebay with 2 extensions to take it to 19m i reckon if you offered £1000 they could take it a very good pole

Comment

add another £100 and get the daiwa g20

Comment

Originally posted by cantdraw View Post
          add another £100 and get the daiwa g20
          g20 also a very good pole
          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

yeah like g20 but heard have to keep checking the sections as they cum loose

Comment

Try the sr then?

Comment

Daiwa pole on for sale section in ur budget mate looks great

Comment

thinkin the tdsr5 cus it has a good spares package... gonna go to fosters an give em a try out....

Comment

All Daiwas have a tendency to work loose .
                    Colin

Comment

g20 mate. love mine .
                      I must admit the first couple of times i used mine the sections did shift slightly then the 14 m worked lose. I do check it everytime i ship out now, but last week fished a match and was slapping the rig in constantly and the joints were sound, just think it takes a few uses of the pole for the joints to bed in. have total confidence in it now)

Comment

id be tempted to save a few more quid and have a punt at the preston THE ONE on total fishing my self!!!!
                        oh my god,, what a pole!!!
                        :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

cheers stevie ill take tht on board

Comment

as any1 got any reviews of the browning z4?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbutler View Post
                              thinkin the tdsr5 cus it has a good spares package... gonna go to fosters an give em a try out....
                              fosters were superb mate, Also do a finance deal

Comment

Working...
                              X