Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston X6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston X6

hey up lads im just wondering how much i would get for my preston box with accessories ive uploaded a few pics please leave positive comments and no bull (nathan watson)

cheers guys

100_1410.jpg100_1408.jpg100_1407.jpg100_1409.jpg100_1411.jpg

the bait brolly wont be included, there are also 2 preston pole up 'n' overs

and one last thing what ldoes everyone think of the Garbolino super G carbonlite??
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

does no one know what these boxes are worth then??

Comment

£20 at most and everyone I know that's bought Garbo boxes has sold em soon after! Tell ya what, you can have my top of range Rive box for £700 and the Preston?

Comment

which one you got nath,gonna get me a new box after this winter and was considering a rive but there seems loads of different ones,i have the original space station and get on with it,but am tempted to look at the rive,why are they as expensive as they are,they also seem basic for the money.
        [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by payno View Post
          which one you got nath,gonna get me a new box after this winter and was considering a rive but there seems loads of different ones,i have the original space station and get on with it,but am tempted to look at the rive,why are they as expensive as they are,they also seem basic for the money.
          Old original English Conti mate! The new 1s are redicularsly over-priced, same draw and trays as mine but with a frame round which serves no purpose to me!?

Comment

So you getting rid of the x6, to buy what you allways telling me your skint. Xs6 mines mint.
            Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post
              hey up lads im just wondering how much i would get for my preston box with accessories ive uploaded a few pics please leave positive comments and no bull (nathan watson)

cheers guys

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5054[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5056[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5057[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5058[/ATTACH]

and one last thing what ldoes everyone think of the Garbolino super G carbonlite??
              This lot has got to be worth £175 I would think. If I had the cash I'd buy it off you as a second box but unfortunately I don't at the moment! Good luck selling though. it looks in good nick so I don't think you'll have any trouble getting rid'
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

You might want to consider selling the box on it's own and all the accessories separately. From my own experience you will make a lot more money doing it that way. It may be that somebody will have a load of accessories already and just wants a better box or somebody might particularly want some of the accessories and not the box. Might be worth some thought!
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post

cheers guys

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5054[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5056[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5057[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5058[/ATTACH]

The names on it Garb.
                  Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Maver Man View Post
                    This lot has got to be worth £175 I would think. If I had the cash I'd buy it off you as a second box but unfortunately I don't at the moment! Good luck selling though. it looks in good nick so I don't think you'll have any trouble getting rid'
                    nice one pal a serious answer at last!! as for the new rive's is the XT500 anygood at all??

Comment

i have the same box, footplate, ext legs, pole roosts etc etc and i wouldnt let it go for less than £170 gotta wonder what your going to pay for little gain on your next one you see. might be better sticking with what you have.

cheers

rw

Comment

Working...
                      X