Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Don't buy that pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't buy that pole

Looking to buy a new pole under a grand please let me know your tales of disaster as this is what i am trying to avoid. Also tails of joy and the best packages you can get .Please help me

sensas 774, rotten. broken 7 out the case 1st time out broken 5 broken 4 broken tops

Comment

Tri-Cast Excellence, every time I shipped out and got to the butt it broke under it's own weight! They kept replacing them and in end I got a full refund and bought a Daiwa! The joints come loose a lot but all in all, good poles and fairly cheap spares that are always available.

Comment

Daiwa Airity - loved the pole, hated that it came apart alot and was horrible to ship. Garbolino 995 was an excellent all round pole and very nice to use, never had any problems apart from cracking the no7 with my thumb when fishing to hand on the river. Garbolino G10 had a nightmare with the no5's snapping in half (3 of them) when fishing shallow and the 13m section broke when striking at on the drop bites on the canal. Browning Z9 love everything about it apart from the alignment stickers on my no8 section aren't in line ??
        Last edited by cartersdad; 21 September 2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Great stories keep em coming

Comment

sorry to but in but what is better daiwa sr 4 or map tks 525
            cheers fil

Comment

would have to say the sr4 matey best pole iv ever had .

Comment

I'm a Daiwa fan on poles so go for that!
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

not had 1 problem with my sensas 734 yet and for £900 i think its top dolla 9 top kits and all tubes and top quality holdall included i wud try that pal
                  [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post
                    not had 1 problem with my sensas 734 yet and for £900 i think its top dolla 9 top kits and all tubes and top quality holdall included i wud try that pal
                    You never catch owt on it!

Comment

plenty mate got me a section at glebe 4th at alderwood and plenty else were u anal gland!!

Comment

Another vote for daiwa poles.
                        I use the TDR competition 16mtr and its brilliant.
                        [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
                        106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

Sensas 774 is over a grand! Never had a problem with mine.

Daiwa SR range are good value!!!

Comment

Sensas all the way.
                            Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

sensas sensas sensas sensas sensas sensas sensas best value for money mate

Comment

Working...
                              X