Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole Cups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole Cups

I fancy getting the drennan clear polemaster cups but i also like the fox pepper cups...(No There isnt going to be a fight)
    Do you think the adaptors would fit both of them so i can use them both on different occasions??
    Cheers
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

The drennans screw on the cupping kit,connor,and the pepper pots just slide onto the top kits,so they can be used to drip feed. You'll need both at some stage.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

And you get the adaptor with the drennan ones then yeah?
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Yes mate,the adapter comes with it,it's just like an external bush with a thread on the end to screw the cup into. I find it best to superglue the adaptor on. If you're not sure about cutting the pole tip back,connor,take it to your tackle shop,and I'm sure they'll do it if you're buying a few things like cups and bushes etc.
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
          Yes mate,the adapter comes with it,it's just like an external bush with a thread on the end to screw the cup into. I find it best to superglue the adaptor on. If you're not sure about cutting the pole tip back,connor,take it to your tackle shop,and I'm sure they'll do it if you're buying a few things like cups and bushes etc.
          I will be ordering the cups from matchman suplpies and then taking them into my local banks and burr to get the adapter fitted

Comment

why not just go to banks /burr and give them the business
            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
              why not just go to banks /burr and give them the business
              They dont sell the cups i want

Comment

Hi Connor.
                have a look at the medusa feeding pots, great if you are clumsy at shipping out.
                your bait does not bounce out.
                all the best steve.

Comment

Working...
                X