Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

TDR reel handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDR reel handle

I have a TDR single handle reel. will fitting a double handle enhance it's performance as it does have a fair amount of wobble with the single hadle.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

hi spadger,it should do,mate. i've got a 3012 double handled version and there's no wobble at all,it's a dream to use.
    i think the handles are pretty expensive,though.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

40 quidish......

Comment

at that price,it may make sense to try and get hold of a second hand td (the silver one) and use the double handle off that for your tdr spadger. that's silly money,though!
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

£30 From Fishing Spares - fishingspares.co.uk

Comment

You could probably counterbablance that single quite easily

Is it stainless or monkey metal?
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Cheers lads.
              Luke, i know your busy in your secret workshop putting together your latest angling masterpiece so i'll buy a handle.
              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Sarcasm does not not make for free reel handle modifications!

However, if you do buy a double, and end up with a spare single, I'll have a butchers at balancing the single.

PS, it's not guesswork, I work with gas turbines that spin at 70,000 RPM, a scousers reel handle is a relative snail....
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

From the tone of your post Luke, anyone would think scousers had a reputation for being workshy, bone idle, robbing dole scroungers.

Fair point mate.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                    Moyes Out.

NOW.

4 weeks ago when we were chatting Moyes was a god and you were going to frash us!! Whats changed apart from you losing every game since you lost to us?

I bet moyes now wishes he took the villa job.

Nah you'll be alright mate, you have got a good team up there, And Moyes has done brilliantly at Everton with no money. you finished 5th above us in 6th twice in seasons 2008 and 2009, MON had 120million at Villa, Moyes had nothing at the toffies, So he will get you up there again mate. Keep faith... if only your chairman bill opened his glued together cheque book eh mate?
                    Last edited by david_avfc; 25 September 2010, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X