Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

brolly pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brolly pole

hello all

do you know if it's possible to buy an extra long brolly pole instead of the extendable ones

thanks regards

shooter

I think most brollys are made so as when folded, the fixed part of the pole does not extend much, if at all, beyond the folded brolley. Is that what you mean?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Yes Luke

The lower part of my brolly what extends in and out of the upper part broke today along with the plastic connector what tightens them together when extended to the corect height, so i was wondering if i could purchase a longer one piece pole instead of the two piece ones. sorry, by the way the upper part of my brolly which i would like to replace with the one piece longer one unscrews so it can be relocated at the back if you know what i mean.If they dont sell the longer ones do you know if the replacement power drive poles include the plastic connector.

thanks again luke.

Comment

ah, you mean the angle adjuster thing ?

I would reckon you could do something with a long, heavy duty bankstick, and some imagination ?
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

didn't think of that, thanks mate

will have a look at the dinsmores range of metalware, can probably use the rivet gun i have just ordered

regards shooter

Comment

Working...
          X