Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Winter footwear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter footwear?

I appreciate that this question has probably already been asked a thousand times however i am thinking of investing in some winter footwear and was wondering what sort of thing you can get now and what sort of money i should be paying?

was thinking of a ski tech type welly????????

Warm and dry being the main priority!!!!!!!!
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

about 50-60 for skee tex

Comment

Are they the kiddies then mate?
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

ive got bigger feet than you probs mate

Comment

preston dri fish are great

Comment

Muck boot tay sport. Much better than Skee tex imo.

Comment

Skee tex....guaranteed warmth...but you wont want to walk too far in them

Comment

skee tex am the best mate had mine ten years they neva let you down
                [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

yep, skee tex are the best,the linings aint as good as they used to be, and if you do a lot of walking in them the linings tend to wear quick, but they do what they are meant to do, keep your feet warm on the coldest of days
                  cheers
                  dave

Comment

Have had the soles crack from one side to the other on my last 2 pairs ,
                    2 of my mates had the same problem
                    Thought this was common fault??
                    Colin

Comment

skee tex again had mine nearly 15 years replaced the insides twice and still going strong excellent boots. Failing that if your not fishing depths of winter a good pair of walking boots use mine through summer right through the first frosts never feel the cold in them.
                      here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

skeetex feild bots mate all the way skeetex ftw

Comment

with any "moon boot",wader or wellie's i wear a pair of neoprene socks instead of liner's & have never had a problem while useing them!

Comment

Trafford angling supplies website got Skee Tex for £29.99. Grab them while you can..

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Dirke View Post
                              Trafford angling supplies website got Skee Tex for £29.99. Grab them while you can..

Nice one Lucky Dirke! just got myself a pair!

Cheers for that

Comment

Working...
                              X