Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Decent al round landing net handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent al round landing net handle

Hi any one reccomend a good landing net handle?(sectional type)
    you know...one that will last at least a couple of seasons without the thread inserts falling out etc...Diawa are you listening?

Garbo nesty or dawia airty r both gd

Comment

preston match handel .........

Comment

I have the garbo netsy its good as gold
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

preston and waterline do a good one had my waterline one 25 years its the best out em all thin light and strong preston is good to.
          [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

Drennan Ex-Strong Carp Match. The best
            Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

Comment

Garbolino 366 is very good but pricey at £75. The Tri cast ones are also very good, slim, light and strong for less than £30. I have a Map cfs one that i bought 5 years ago, 2 piece with the 12" removable bit at the end and its gets used every week and its brilliant, i paid about £20 for it, i also have Preston and Garbolino ones that never come out the bag as the Map one is still going strong.

Comment

Drennan Carp Match, just as good as when i got it, but then again i don't land that many fish!
                www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Drennan ex-strong carp match, the best!

Comment

Tri-cast xrs is very strong and light,and only about £35.
                    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I can only echo the Drennan Ex Strong!

Absolutely bang on, can use as a 2 peice strong, 2 peice lighter or 3 peice handle, as it has 2 threaded sections.
                      Effort = Reward.

Comment

Tri-cast xrs very light and stiff,only cost me £30 bargin
                        Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

try the sr3 landing net handle had it a few months now great bit of kit
                          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by BarbelSlayer View Post
                            Drennan Ex-Strong Carp Match. The best
                            I will second that

Comment

Originally posted by kkingfishers View Post
                              preston and waterline do a good one had my waterline one 25 years its the best out em all thin light and strong preston is good to.
                              The slasher don't use it much ,up to a pound he swings 'em.lol

Comment

Working...
                              X