Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa reels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa reels

Hi all, just bought a daiwa reel off fleebay, team daiwa 2508d . I have also been looking at daiwa whisker 2508d/3012d reels? Please can anyone tell me whether these reels are the same reel, as pictures look similar, or whether they are different? Also what being the difference?

Cheers.

theres a 3003cu on at the minute they are the dogs bees £200 new reel pay around £45 miles better than tdrs, whiskers etc

Comment

The td 2508d is the silver,double handled one-one model down from a tdr-the whisker is very similar,but with a single handle,but still a good reel.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I have paid £46 for the td 2508d reel (new). Does that sound ok?

Comment

Is the whisker a better model as seem to go for more on eBay than th td 2508d

Comment

Good price that,mate-the td is one up from the whisker. I've got a td3012,cracking reel ;-)
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

The 3012 is bigger than the 2508

Comment

cheer fellas thanks for the info. You mention the 3012 is bigger than the 2508, what type of fishing would each one lend itself too? I assume that the 2508 is alrounder and 3012 maybe bigger fish???????

Comment

2508 is for float and 3012 for feeder,but to be honest,there's not a major difference in size and you can use both for either purpose.
                  Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                  X