Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa sr3 whip system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa sr3 whip system

For anyone who is thinking of buying one, i used mine for the first time on sunday and was chuffed to bits. I used it at 8m fishing to hand as was very good. Im sure its not on par with the torny, or some of the older daiwa harrier , conny whips but for the money it performs really well. i fitted 4 elastic in the hollow top which to be honest was a bit light, and had to net roach over a few ounces, but i think i will cut it back a tad more so i can get a bigger bush in.
    The flick tip is very forgiving , and coped with fish to 8oz well enough. Im looking forward to using it on the canal with the punch , but i bought it for the river really , seems a lot easier to use than my pole at 8m , 365g i think is the weight at full length.. cheers Mark.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Nice to see a few others that use the whip. I have 3 shakespeare superteams for me and the kids and i cant realy fault them. had a nice 2lb 3oz rudd this week and boy did it bend.

Comment

Working...
    X