Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa g20 or sensas 734.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa g20 or sensas 734.

im going to get one of these two poles.any help would be much appreciated.
    talk anglings villiage idiot:p

g20,, easy,, if its owt like the g8 its crackin vfm pal!

oh and its daiwa,,2nd to none for aftersales service!
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

g20 every time im getting one maveman put me right hes got one they am the dogs my mate has one as well he says the same
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

would have to say g20. Never tried the 734 but own a G20 and i really rate it for the cash mate

Comment

Dont bother with the 734 mate ! i bought it and quickly sold it on after a couple of month

truly aweful pole well thats my opinion,not very well balanced and sensas say fishes brilliantly at 16mtrs,try fishes well at 5mtrs just.

I paid a grand for the pole and i expected a bit more from it,i replaced it with the gxr 2001 which is 10 times better than the sensas,again thats my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by creepy View Post
            im going to get one of these two poles.any help would be much appreciated.
            G20 no contest. I've got one and it's really good. It's strong, light and very well balanced and spare sections aren't too expensive either.

Graham
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

either the g20 mate or the garbolino gmax 700 i have the gmax quality pole pole

Comment

creepy get down veals mate they got one up stairs in the pole alley
                [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

Comment

I'd go for the G20 mate. Ive picked one up and it seems the dogs. I've had a waggle with a high end 774, and wasn't really impressed.
                  Real men fish rivers

Comment

another vote for the g20.
                    [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Working...
                    X