Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston shuttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston shuttle

Hi all,

Thinking about getting one of these to save 2/3 trips carrying my gear to my peg.
    Will my Milo box fit on it..or are they tailor made for preston boxes?

Thanks guys.
    John.
    Real men fish rivers

not tailor made they fit my rive but i think they r pretty crap

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
      not tailor made they fit my rive but i think they r pretty crap
      What a load of rubbish.The Preston shuttle is brilliant and fits a vast majority of seat boxes. Maybe you should justify your ridiculous comments rather than just making a sweeping statement.

Graham
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

My mate has one, says its great, only drawback was the narrow wheel base. I fixed this by manufacturing a wider bracket for the wheels, solid as a rock now he loves it.

Comment

Sounds good lads, only £80 too, might be worth a punt, just to cure my bad back!
          Real men fish rivers

Comment

Hi mate,they're very good-my milo tardis fits perfectly without needing the converter bracket. The only problem I've had was the hand grips came loose,but superglue soon cured that! They're worth every penny ;-)
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Best bit of kit ive ever bought!
              To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

usually preston poor build weldings fall off and go uneven ground they roll over also tighting knucks brake

Comment

NEVER had a problem with mine solid bit of kit.

Comment

sounds like largely positive reports.....i feel a visit to Fosters beckoning!
                    Real men fish rivers

Comment

I've got a Tardis match plus and no matter how I tried I couldn't get it to sit right on the shuttle...
                      8 or 9 of the lads in the club I fish with have them, none have had any problems, so all seems good..

Carl.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

best bit of kit ive purchased in an age. 10/10 you can only listen to people who own one, not those who cannot afford one or have been overtaken on the tow path by one that day

Comment

I have one as well and never had any problems with it,well worth the money.

Comment

well a mong must off made mine as it is crap!

Comment

my milo box fits on it well mate best money you will spend
                              [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X