Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa 75 Seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa 75 Seatbox

This box looks great for the money but i want to know what you lot make of it.
    I might get it for christmas but i just want to make sure before i spend the money

Offering the popular combined cassette system, built from alloy and aluminium with the benefits of a large round leg configuration for maximum stability.

FEATURES
    •Two front drawers
    •One cross drawer
    •One shallow tray
    •One base compartment for reels and larger items
    •Padded carry strap
    •Deep padded seat with pole butt locator
    •Foldable foot platform
    •External round legs to suit the Daiwa accessory arm range.
    •Tilting mud feet

Cheers
    Connor
    Last edited by connor; 13 October 2010, 07:01 PM.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

sounds good your lucky it just out my price range so il let you have this one you got a pm aswell off me m8

Comment

I was also interested in this box until i looked at the legs on it. The extending legs work in the same way as most carp chairs. Apart from this it looked a great box for the money, far superiour to the maver ones in the same price range. If you buy this i would suggest getting a different set of extending legs.

Comment

i would say this looks like the perfect canal stool or what ever u using it for seat looks a little hard but yh for the money ide say why not

Comment

They look nice in the pics, but then so did the Preston SX II

Seriously, go and check one out at a shop and have a sit on it etc. before splashing the cash. If you do decide to get one, Ted Carters have them for £140
          Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

Comment

i got a tourney pro if u are interested £30 mate one inner leg missing cost £15 if u want it it would be collection only thoe matey let me know alf

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Dirke View Post
              I was also interested in this box until i looked at the legs on it. The extending legs work in the same way as most carp chairs. Apart from this it looked a great box for the money, far superiour to the maver ones in the same price range. If you buy this i would suggest getting a different set of extending legs.
              Hi do you mean as in they extend instead of being a set length?
              [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
              [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

yh mate outer leg and inner leg outer leg 15 inch and extended something like 23-24 inch

Comment

that is a great offer connor have a lok

Comment

spot on for the money i also bought a 40mm winder tray that was only 14.99 and changed the legs as i didnt like them but all in all a good box

Comment

bit far for you tho connor unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by adrianluvsfishing View Post
                        i would say this looks like the perfect canal stool or what ever u using it for seat looks a little hard but yh for the money ide say why not
                        the seat is extremly comfy compared to a preston box which is like concrete compared to the daiwa,had mine for about 4 months now no problems at all

Comment

are u mad preston seats are so much more comfy then daiwa seats trust me i had a tourney pro and it aint that good plus they break but each to there own

Comment

I shouldn't imagine there's a more comfy seat out there than my milo gel seat-very comfy. ;-)
                            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I had this box and honestly check it out the footplate is rubbish and sticks,there has been a lot of bad press about this box,i only had mine 3 wks,it is a bad box,look on other sites,i know 4 anglers who have got rid of theres mine went for £80,total waste of money,i had a tourney box gave it to my dad a great box,i now have a matchbox s class and its great mate

Comment

Working...
                              X