Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

feeder rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeder rods

looking to buy a new feeder rod for carp but want a very soft through action down to the but is there such a rod any ideas cheers

one word series 7 competition or carp both very good rods

Comment

have a look for a mk1 abu suveran 12ft rod great action with power in reserve

Comment

try a beastmaster 11'6" mate,mine's got a nice soft through action. or if you want a bit more fun,get hold of a tri-cast xrs 8' wand-now that's what you call a through action! great for close in work.
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

freek,

There is only one choice. The Preston Carbonactive mini carp. They do it in 10' or 11' models, and it's the absolute dog danglies!
          I've had mine a month, and it's a super bit of kit, absorbs the lunges of big fish with it non-lock action. Buy one....you wont regret it!

John.
          Real men fish rivers

Comment

TriCast wand...absolutely stunning rod.

Comment

You know what im going to say get the wand mines had loads of weight through it now and i mean loads still stright and strong as hell (but looks like a toy)
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Shimano Beastmaster 9/11' beautiful action and super lightweight rod with the added bonus of the 11' option if you need a bigger chuck.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

If you want distance go for the larger rods in the xrs range all very strong (not the cheapest) but you know what comes next.
                  Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

garbolino 9 foot picker,great little rod with a through action,cheap as chips to boot.
                    brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

ive the daiwa twilight 12ft feeder rod.....absolutely brilliant,light had this rod bent allmost double and no problem

Comment

drennon puddle chucker

Comment

Another vote for the picker . Not at all bad for the money.

Comment

i got the preston mini but brought my son a middy works 10ft used them both today and wished i got the middy aswell, to be honest i can see how my preston justifies the extra 100 quid time will tell no doubt.

Comment

I have a 10' Puddle Chucker and the Middy 10' Works, and the only difference is that the Drennan has a slightly lighter action.
                              Both good rods though. You really wouldn't know the Middy was half the price of the Drennan.

Still use the TriCast wand most of the time nowadays...

Comment

Working...
                              X