Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best Seatbox For Under £150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Seatbox For Under £150

Cant go any higher than 150 but im wondering what best it for that price or lower.
    I looked at the daiwa 75 but didnt like the legs and heard the footplate dodgy.
    Cheers
    Connnor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

keep an eye on the "for sale " section,
    sure ive just read that wickford sale have some milos might be worth a phone call?
    brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

You'll be struggling if it's a new one you're after.

Steer clear of Waterline, utter garbage.

Comment

you may be better sticking with the shakey box for now and upgrading your rods,to be honest,connor or getting a few more spare top kits for your pole? just a thought
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
          you may be better sticking with the shakey box for now and upgrading your rods,to be honest,connor or getting a few more spare top kits for your pole? just a thought
          The draws are starting to mess me about now and i want some better legs tbh other than octoplus. i like my rods
          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

look on ebay mate.
            got my mx4000 brand new 200£ deliverd

Comment

connor make sure you dont get the mx500 its mine but at the end of the day who needs a footplate that badly try just spending £80 on a decent box you can buy add ons l8r or use your btech one it ent bad really or shakespeare

Comment

ide say ebay it mate u aint getting a new box for £150 well nothing that will last matey ide say have a look u never know what u might find

Comment

If you want new for that money,your main options are the generic ones like the Maver 1000,Ron Thompson etc,which are pretty much identical.There was a nice PI spacestation tx on here for £120 which was a bargain or look at the ultimate boxes,my mate had one for ages and it was alright for the money.

Comment

dude your best bet will be to go into the local tackle shop and try a few out, dont buy them just window shop, the legs on the Daiwa arent that bad.. i dont use them extended and the footplate serves me very very well for what you might call a budget box the Daiwa is up there with the best. End of the day its your money, take a look at the for sales section though as you can get some bargains.. maggotdrowners is a good forum to look at aswell
                    for all your carp fishing in the North West visit [url]www.northwestcarp.co.uk/forums[/url] :)

Comment

i,ve got this box and never had any trouble with the footplate worth a look mate

Comment

Get a second hand boss box.Probably pick a 6 drawer with footplate,and maybe the wheels kit for about £80.They are built to last not like some of the rubbish i see.Had my 8 drawer for must be 15-20 years and its still going great.Just had to get a new seat thats all.There were two being sold on this site recently[i think in the black country ]and they were really cheap maybe £60 .Tried different boxes over the years but because of a long standing back problem i find the boss box perfect for me.Most second hand ones ive seen are still in really good condition even ten or more years old.I bought my son a six drawer one,and this year bought a six drawer of a chap on this site which was immaculate,which i intend using for the canal.
                        cornerstone.

Comment

conner i will let you have this grandeslam G3 with footplate and side tray mint condition £40 i am in coventry if your intrested

Comment

Ian could you just keep in on hold for me while i shop around...
                            Could you send me some pictures of it please with drawers/footplate etc.
                            Thanks alot
                            Connor

Comment

will do mate

Comment

Working...
                              X