Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

elastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elastic

what are the advantages of hollow elastic,at the moment i use preston slip with no
    problems
    but with my new pole they sent me middy hollow 12-16 (red)
    cheers fil
    Last edited by fil; 18 October 2010, 08:19 PM.

more control over the fish well i personally think so any how stretches a bit more and is stronger again in my opion i use daiwa hydro elastic and wouldn't use anything else know

Comment

Originally posted by adrianluvsfishing View Post
      more control over the fish well i personally think so any how stretches a bit more and is stronger again in my opion i use daiwa hydro elastic and wouldn't use anything else know
      Always heard that preston hollo wears much much quicker than hydro.
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

it does but in my opinion i think hydros a bit strong preston up to a 13h 15h is sound

Comment

any more advice
          cheers fil

Comment

i use vespe E2 hollow and sensas hollow the stuff just stretches and stretches upto 850% use a pull bung and u can land anything on a light elastic!! i would use a solid for silvers and F1's though matey just to set the hook better and it also gets them to the net a little quicker.
            [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

No advantages, over-priced gimmick like pull bungs and doubled elastic! In my opinion of course! Stick to solid is my advice.

Comment

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nathan back

Comment

Pull Bungs
                  I Hate em should be Banned
                  Start moaning @ me lads ,just going to get my tin hat
                  Colin

Comment

banned ?
                    nige cooke

Comment

pulla bungs make u more in control!!!! why cnt people see that!!!!!!!!

Comment

Do they heck, not if you use correct elastic and they can make you loose fish, damage elastic and shorten it's life, worst thing ever made apart from snake lakes!

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                          Do they heck, not if you use correct elastic and they can make you loose fish, damage elastic and shorten it's life, worst thing ever made apart from snake lakes!
                          Advantage Mr Watson... lol
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

then why do half the fishing population use them??????? cnt just be a gimmic it must work!

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post
                              then why do half the fishing population use them??????? cnt just be a gimmic it must work!
                              To make up for incorrect elastic and there are a lot of idiots out there as you should know been chief idiot! Also lots of people get elastic for free or have money to burn.

Comment

Working...
                              X