Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

ultimate concept 5000 seat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultimate concept 5000 seat box

ultimate concept 5000 looks like an absolute diamond i weigh about 13 stone and in the real world on the bank can it deal with me and the adventures that lies before it lol

just wondering what its like dont want anything to break for a good few months/years hopefully is it sturdy etc etc thanks

nick123

tell u what bud there is a guy on here that is selling a space station tx 120 i would defo consider that tx mate i got a xs and love it i even sold my rive and used my old xs again and for £120 its got to be worth a look at mate good luck

Comment

it crimbo present so i want new this looks amazin but wondered if anyone has seen it or used it thanks nick123

Comment

prefer space station and with the rest of the money spend it on things that catches fish cause a box certainly doesnt!!!!

Comment

how much is a space station please put a link up

Comment

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...tation_tx.html there u go bud its not me selling it its some dude selling it for his son it comes with a trolly aswell so bonus

Comment

great but i want brand new as its christmas present and my main presents

Comment

like i said it doesnt catch you fish

Comment

ok np dude u did ask for a link btw and breamgod u have a rive dont you why did u buy a rive then????

Comment

yes im grtful i just thought it was new that all plus i like the maver mx500 so probably just get that thanks for the help guys

Comment

no problem dude hope u find what suits you're needs mate because that's all the matters is that we have a box that suits our individual needs like me i have the space station because it tailors my needs but maybe useless to overs so always remember its what you want from a box my advise to u would be go to you're local fishing shop and try a few out get a feel for the box good luck

Comment

Wise words.

Just go for a box that suits your needs and don't worry about the name on it. As breamgod rightly observed, a box won't catch you fish.

Comment

Originally posted by adrianluvsfishing View Post
                          ok np dude u did ask for a link btw and breamgod u have a rive dont you why did u buy a rive then????
                          yes i have only cause its was very cheap from a mate had a brilo b4 that worst box ive ever sat on

Comment

lol cheers guys if anyone does have info on this specififc box let me know

Comment

If i had the choice between the Ultimate concept box and the Maver mx500,i would get the ultimate as it looks much better,more storage and a footplate.

Comment

Working...
                              X