Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

im after a good flick tip 5/6m whip??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im after a good flick tip 5/6m whip??

hi chaps, im currently looking for a good whip around 5 to 6 meters with a solid flick tip in it not hollow elastic type. that wont really break the bank, upto about 60 quid, ive tryed every where from ebay, amazon and a few tackle dealers on line but no joy, or what im looking for.

some anglers in our club have really old milo whips which are great and what im looking for! but i cant seem to find one any where! or some thing similar

any advice on where too start looking would be great?? cheers all
    [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Try here matey,,,

Fishermans Friend - Discount Tackle, Poles, Rods, Reels

They stock a wide range of whips new and old and great prices. Give them a bell or look in any monthly angling publication for a list of offers not shown on the web site.
    [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999.png[/img] [/url]

[url]http://www.dvd-and-media.com/playstation-wii-xbox-cases.html[/url]

Comment

yes you need an old milo, try a saved ebay search though they come up very rarely - the daiwa harrier 6m isn't bad and a few of them come up on ebay at your price

Comment

i have a cheap 10 euro whip in which i put a solid tip works well!Might be ok untill u get what u want.

Done the same with my long pole for deap in winter to forcome frozen lassie!!!

Comment

i have 6 m kingfisher i payed 25pound for it u can land carp with it

Comment

Cloughballymill Angling Centre Enniskillen m8, Good range of Trabucco and Tubertini Whips and also sell spare solid carbon flick tips.

Look them up online.

Comment

Got one at last!!!! Just what been looking for

Just seen a mate in our club and bought a milo 7m off him for 30 quid, prob about 15 years old but cracking action on it!! used it the other day at 6m to hand and was best thing ever, also had a 3 lb bream on it, sadly was only forth in match with 19lb..... but hoping to give it a bashing next year, we got some cracking whip venues in our match calander.
              [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

what model is it?

Comment

milo delicia i think thats how you spell it........ to cold to go in the shed and look.. hehe

Comment

Working...
                  X