Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Connoisseur G20 or Daiwa SR5... which is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Connoisseur G20 or Daiwa SR5... which is better?

Hi

Im looking to buy one of these 2 poles. Just wondering what your thoughts are on these and which you think is better out of the two?

Thanks

G20 is more versatile as you can get short 4s and also any of the generic spares to fit
    SR5is a Different Mandrill cant get short 4s to fit none of the generic spares fit .
    Its a Brilliant Pole as is the SR4 ,dont think there is any difference in power, balance,rigidity or weight.
    But for that reason alone i would say G20
    Colin

Comment

i like the sr range nice poles mate but id go for the g20 everytime
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

dont know much about the sr range, but own a G20 and I love it. Would recommend it to anyone

Comment

got the SR4 my self but knowing what i know now i would have spent that bit extra an got the G20 there is nothing wrong with the SR pole but as mentioned previous it is off a different mandrill so its not generic with any other daiwa pole.
          [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

i dont know the g20 but the sr5 is great i know a lad down my local fishery and he let me have a go and it is stiff and responsive this was at 12m but sure there both good but the spares sounds good for g20 this has probably been no help lol

Comment

Ask Harry Hill!

Comment

Fight!
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

neither.get a preston gxr1500.awesome bit of kit.
                  talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Working...
                  X