Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

about shakespeare sup team 11-13ft feeder rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about shakespeare sup team 11-13ft feeder rod

i saw this rod addv for £75. brand new unwanted gift could not resist the price got it on impulse was looking at the preston dutch master as i was looking for a nice through action rod. seen some good reveiws on the shakespeare sup team 11-13ft feeder just wondering if any you lads out there have used or bought this rod and if its a good one cheers

had mine 2 years - love it covers vast majority of my feeder fishing -lovely through action good skimmer/bream rod - deceptively strong - not as powerful as the dutchmasters but at 13ft you can get a pretty decent chuck on it with a loaded 40gm feeder!! great little bomb rod at 11ft - ive bought a few of mavertips -no1 & no2s (perfect fit) as the lightest tips abit on the strong side for me - all in all -great rod - especially at £75!! absolute steal _ also the map parabolix tips fit aswell

Comment

oh i feel better allready cheers pinkie

Comment

Working...
      X